Terms and Conditions
- These Terms are intended to give contractual effect to the agreement between Niche Marketing and the Client.
- Under these Terms Niche Marketing and the Client agree as follows:
a. Niche Marketing in its capacity as an online marketing company will agree an appropriate marketing strategy with the Client and submit a proposal and quotation to the Client for agreement.
b. The Client shall immediately notify Niche Marketing of any changes to their business aims or objectives.
c. Niche Marketing will complete the initial work within the agreed time scale and any ongoing service will be entered into on a month by month rolling basis.
d. The Client will provide Niche Marketing with 30 days written notice of the termination of any ongoing works.
e. Niche Marketing shall invoice the Client, following commencement of the main service. In the case of rolling service monthly payment fees are agreed with the Client before commencement of the project.
f. Payment terms are 14 days from invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing beforehand. Any discount awarded will only apply where the fee is paid in full within the agreed time.
g. Niche Marketing shall not be obliged to make any rebate to the Client in any circumstances.
- The fee payable by the Client in respect of any service shall be calculated in accordance with the Clients bespoke service. No additional charges will be added to the agreed quotation unless further services are ordered and agreed in advance.
- No variations or alteration of these Terms shall be valid or enforceable unless approved in writing by a director of Niche Marketing and no other Terms of the Client shall apply unless specifically agreed in writing by a director of Niche Marketing.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of England and Wales and shall supersede any other previous Terms and Conditions of Business issued by Niche Marketing. For the avoidance of doubt, the law of England and Wales shall apply to these Terms and Conditions.